Hollow Column Load Cell For Automatic Assembly
- Using special high temperature resistant foil strain gages and cables, the sensor has a wide operating temperature range and can work normally between -10 °C ~ 120 °C.
- With 150% overload resistance, it can avoid damage to the sensor structure caused by occasional exceeding the sensor range during use.
- KUNWEI has a professional calibration department, using professional calibration equipment (the equipment is certified by the third party) to ensure the test accuracy and other performance of the sensor.
Model of KWT1C35
1. Industrial applications: Force sensors can be used in the manufacturing industry for quality control and process monitoring. They can work in extreme temperatures ranging from -10°C to 120°C, allowing them to be used in harsh industrial environments.
2. Automotive applications: Force sensors are used in automotive manufacturing for measuring the pressure between mating parts including brake pads, wheel bearings, and connecting rods. They are also used in crash test simulations to measure the forces generated during the impact. With their ability to work in extreme temperatures, force sensors can be used in the engine, transmission, and other automotive components.
3. Medical applications: Force sensors can be used in medical research and development for measuring forces in surgical instruments, prosthetics, and other medical devices. They can withstand sterilization processes and work in extreme temperatures to ensure safety and accuracy.
4. Robotics applications: Force sensors are used in robotics for force feedback and control. They can work in extreme temperatures allowing robots to be used in manufacturing, and other industries where high temperatures or extreme conditions are present.