Diameter 75mm Through Hole Load Cell
- The loading surface and the supporting surface of KWT1D75H are located on the upper and lower layers of the sensor respectively, which extends the use scene of the sensor.
- The combination of the weighing sensor body and the metal foil strain gauge technology ensures the high precision and repeatability of the sensor. The special distribution of the strain element inside the sensor, which makes the sensor has high sensitivity and accurate measurement results when the sensor is under eccentric load.
- KWT1D75H series is coated with electric gel, which completely isolates the internal electronic components of the sensor from the external environment. At the same time, due to the nature of the gel, it can absorb impact and vibration to ensure the safety and stability of electronic components.
- The upper and lower structures of KWT1D75H series have outer wheel hubs, which allow load connection. It is usually applied to the pressure sensing of non-standard automation equipment, the built-in force measurement of electric cylinder or electric push rod, and the detection of various bolts.
- The sensor body adopts 17-4PH stainless steel, this material is aviation grade, so its the strength and hardness have good temperature stability, also has excellent coorosion resistance.
Why Kunwei use 17-4PH stainless steel ：
The common stainless steel used in the market to produce sensors is 2Cr13, which is a martensite stainless steel, also known as stainless steel. Because it basically does not contain Ni element, its rust resistance is not very good. Its yield limit is only 440MPa. It is less than half of 17-4PH, so its overload resistance is low. The advantage is low price.
The high-end stainless steel used by Kunwei in the production of sensors is 17-4PH, grade 0Cr17Ni4Cu4Nb, which is a precipitation hardening stainless steel with a yield limit of up to 1180MPa and strong overload resistance.
In environments with high humidity or corrosive properties, it is recommended to use stainless steel elastomers as sensors.Stainless steel is not completely rust resistant, but the rate of corrosion is much slower than alloy steel that has undergone surface chrome or nickel plating.
Model of KWT1D75H