High Precision Linear Actuator Servo Electric Cylinder
The advantages of electric cylinders :
- High precision control: Driven electric cylinders with compressive force sensors provide high precision control over the positioning and motion of the cylinder. This is particularly useful in applications where precise movements or force control is required.
- Increased efficiency: Electric cylinders are typically more energy efficient than their hydraulic or pneumatic counterparts. This is because they use less energy to generate the same amount of force.
- Compact design: Electric cylinders are generally more compact than hydraulic or pneumatic cylinders. This makes them ideal for applications where space is limited.
- Low maintenance: Electric cylinders require less maintenance than hydraulic or pneumatic cylinders. This is because they don’t have as many moving parts, and they don’t require hydraulic fluid or compressed air.
- Improved safety: Electric cylinders are generally considered safer than hydraulic or pneumatic cylinders. This is because they don’t have the potential for hydraulic fluid leaks or compressed air explosions.
- Cost-effective: Electric cylinders are often more cost-effective than hydraulic or pneumatic cylinders in the long term. Although they may have a higher initial cost, they have lower maintenance costs and can last longer.
The advantages of FEC series electric cylinders:
- FEC series is a typical folding electric cylinder in the Kunwei Tech electric cylinder product series. It is suitable for small installation positions due to the short length.
- It integrates the technologies of AC servo motor, servo driver, compressive force sensor, high-precission ball screw and modular design, so that the electric cylinder has the characteristics of compact structure, small inertia, fast response, low noise and long life. The absolute value encoder integrated inside the drive motor and the strain force sensor integrated inside the electric cylinder will measure the displacement accurately.
- The servo motor is controlled by the servo driver, it will set different speeds for each operation.
- This series product can realize the real-time feedback of force and displacement during operation. At the same time, the FH series force and displacement monitor is selected to ensure that the working process/result can be monitored in real time, and the monitoring record can be traced.
- The monitoring module presets a variety of monitoring modes to meet the requirements of different production processes for pressing curves. Kunwei senior engineers can provide customers with customized monitoring mode at any time.
Model of FEC002/005