Custom Pull Pressure Sideward Force Sensor
- KWT1L90 is a force sensor for testing horizontal force value. Unlike conventional vertical force measurement, it provides a more excellent force measurement and installation scheme.
- It outputs millivolt level analog signal and supports 5~12V power supply. If you need other communications(digital signal, Ethernet, Industrial Ethernet, USB,etc.), there will be signal acquisition module to provide, what is mainly used to convert the analog signal to other communications that you actually need.
- This series sensor is made of high-strength alloy steel named 40CrNiMoA, what’s fatigue life and impact resistance are much higher than those of ordinary alloy steel.
- Depend on our company’s advanced technology, we are committed to creating high quality, high anti-overload, long usage life, high precision products.
- It has a relatively thin thickness and easy installation，that can be installed on a horizontal surface to measure the horizontal force situation.
- KWT1L90 is suitable for the condition that the direction of force is parallel to the upper surface of the sensor.
How to choose load cell:
The weighing sensor is actually a device that converts a mass signal into a measurable electrical signal output. The actual working environment of the sensor should be considered first when using the sensor, which is very important for the correct selection of the weighing sensor. It is related to the normal operation of the sensor and its safety and service life. Before we choose a suitable load cell, we should consider the following points:
- Capacity: In addition to the actual loading to be measured, the initial load, impact coefficient and load eccentricity coefficient should also be considered. Therefore, the capacity of the selected load cell should be at least 10% higher than the load to be tested.
- Shape: The shape of the weighing sensor mainly depends on its application and installation arrangements. For example, the S-type is suitable for applications where both side are stressed, while the diaphragm type is suitable for applications where only one end is stressed
- The choice of sensor sealing state : the use of the environment is relatively harsh, often need to choose a sealed sensor to protect the sensor from the external environment. The use of electronic weighing sensors, such as humidity, dust, corrosive gas, etc., can ensure the accuracy and stability of the measurement.
- In addition, attention should also be paid to other specifications, such as rated output, temperature range, error and protection level.
Model of KWT1L90